Monday, February 25, 2013

A heart-felt thanks!

"And the greatest of these is love."
This is a shout-out to all of the wonderful people in my family who showered me with valentine cards earlier this month. The out-pouring of love was completely unexpected--I even received a Valentine from my niece's cat. It was such a pleasure to open my mailbox for nearly a week and search for a cheerful red envelope or two each day.

The women in my family are not outdone in their thoughtfulness. From silly to serious to homemade adorable, these were the best valentine's ever and the sweetest card shower I have ever received. I hope to "pay it forward" and instigate some future showers of my own.

Those who love have learned the most precious lesson of this fragile life. Love is the greatest gift of all. May the love you share come back to you packed down and overflowing!

Marching forth enfolded in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment