Saturday, January 5, 2013

now it begins

Established 05 January 2013

A journey begins with the first step!

While there is nothing particularly magical about today--it is 57 days until March 4th,  so it seems as good a time as any to begin this March 4th blog.

Why March 4th? It is my belief that March 4th is the only calendar day that actually tells you to do something--namely, march...forth! (Puns rule!) Truth be told, I've been celebrating this day for quite some time and have found it to be nothing less than a gift to the entire world--at least to the entire English-speaking world. Countless testimonies have been shared with me from people--some of them complete strangers--who have been blessed by this day and its meaning.

I would love March 4th to become officially known as "National Do Something Day" but this is just the first step. I invite you to join with me in exploring the riches of this quirky holiday, and maybe in 57 days you will have discovered your own personal way to celebrate! Stay tuned.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20130304T00&p0=403&msg=March+Forth%21&csz=1

No comments:

Post a Comment